Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day One of a New Adventure

Hi there!
This is my new Blog! Welcome, and thanks for reading...
ok niceties aside, I am starting a new advendture in my live, well a few new adventures. You see, I am a military wife, a mom and a fan of food. Recently we were stationed in Okinawa Japan. You are talking to a girl who was raised in beautiful sunny Southern California! This is my, and our family's first adventrue abroad, and so far so good!
I realized something after we moved here...the food is fabulous! Just about anywhere you go you can get a tasty meal, sometimes very local and authentic and sometimes a little Americanized. I decided I wanted to share this great food with others, pictures, locations, how it tastes, smells, and most of all how my 5 year old reacts to it!
So, again, thanks for reading! I hope I can help broaden some horizons for those less adventurous eaters, and maybe provide some comic relief along the way! I hope to post at least once a week with a new meal, the accompanying adventure and lots of pictures!
Until next time...
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment